- New Pools
- Hot Tubs
Ten Reasons to Choose Gohlke Pools
- We are a full-service swimming pool company - new pool construction, pool repair, pool renovation, weekly service, and a fully-stocked retail store.
- Award winning pool company - multiple regional and national pool design award winner; named to Aqua 100 - the Swimming Pool Company Hall of Fame; named as the Baylor Family Business of the Year in 2009 (small business division). read more...
- Highly trained personnel - more Certified Building Professionals and Certified Pool Operators than any pool company in Texas. read more...
- Free pool care classes & CPR classes. (see our events calendar)
- Over 200 years of combined pool experience.
- We are the warranty station for most major equipment manufacturers.
- We make pool care simple with easy-to-follow systems and computerized water analysis.
- Fully licensed and fully insured.
- Stability - 50 years of service assures you that we will be here tomorrow to back up what we say today. (read our history)
- Locally owned and operated - your money stays in Denton County.
Ask The Pool Guy.....
200 YEARS of pool care experience at Gohlke Pools means we have seen it all. If you have questions about pool care, pool construction, renovation or repair, click here to ASK THE POOL GUY!
Pat Teagarden offered to put my pump back together and attach it to my motor. Friendly counter sales. - Ed C.
Down home genuine feel. Always feel like your staff is being honest and courteous with us. I like the face that your service technicians are nice to my dogs and are able to do their service and I don’t have to lock the dogs up in the house for the day. It may not sound like much but this is a really big deal to us. - Christine W.
Answered questions and gave honest advice. Also, Saturday service since that is the only day I can be there. - Dennis W.
The fellow who came to the house and showed me how to work the filters, pumps, etc. and let me do it hands on so I knew what to do myself. Very informative, friendly, and “pool knowledge” are not silly questions. They understand not everyone knows about pools. Very knowledgeable staff. I felt every employee, either in the store or those that came out to the house knew exactly what they were talking about. - JoAnn O.
Timely response, honest answers, and friendly service. A.W. was a great guy to work with . - Patricia B .
Matt Watson is friendly, caring , and prompt. - Gary & Carol P.
Genuine concern about my pool’s problem. Taking initiative to solve the problem and having authority to do so. Seems like a family unit more than a company only our for a profit. - Mary F.