- New Pools
- Hot Tubs
Although positions are not always available, Gohlke Pools is always accepting applications. Applications are available at 909 Dallas Drive in Denton. Following are the expectations that we have for our team members:
Expectations for Team Members
- Always do whatever you can do to improve the company, improve yourself, and serve the customer—and do so with a great attitude.
- Be a team player and realize that “everything is everyone’s job”.
- All team members are required to wear company provided shirts and keep them clean and professional looking at all times.
- Piercings, gauges, visible pierced body parts (except earrings for women), ungroomed beards, and immoderate hairstyles of questionable taste are not allowed.
- Body art must be covered while at work.
- Follow the Team Member Policy Manual.
- Do everything in your power to minimize absences and tardiness.
- Attend training and push yourself to learn all that you can about swimming pools.
Ask The Pool Guy.....
200 YEARS of pool care experience at Gohlke Pools means we have seen it all. If you have questions about pool care, pool construction, renovation or repair, click here to ASK THE POOL GUY!
Down home genuine feel. Always feel like your staff is being honest and courteous with us. I like the face that your service technicians are nice to my dogs and are able to do their service and I don’t have to lock the dogs up in the house for the day. It may not sound like much but this is a really big deal to us. - Christine W.
Answered questions and gave honest advice. Also, Saturday service since that is the only day I can be there. - Dennis W.
The fellow who came to the house and showed me how to work the filters, pumps, etc. and let me do it hands on so I knew what to do myself. Very informative, friendly, and “pool knowledge” are not silly questions. They understand not everyone knows about pools. Very knowledgeable staff. I felt every employee, either in the store or those that came out to the house knew exactly what they were talking about. - JoAnn O.
Timely response, honest answers, and friendly service. A.W. was a great guy to work with . - Patricia B .
Matt Watson is friendly, caring , and prompt. - Gary & Carol P.
Genuine concern about my pool’s problem. Taking initiative to solve the problem and having authority to do so. Seems like a family unit more than a company only our for a profit. - Mary F.