- New Pools
- Hot Tubs
New Pools - How to Get Started
Thank you for your interest in owning a swimming pool from Gohlke Custom Pools. We are very interested in designing a high quality swimming pool that will provide many years of service for you and your family. We have designed award-winning swimming pools in the Denton area for over 50 years.
When making an investment of this size, it is critical that the design consultant working with you understands your needs. This is something that you should not rush. Please take your time in choosing your pool and in selecting your pool builder in the same way that you would select a homebuilder - call references and look at swimming pools. Your swimming pool will be with you as long as you live in your house - you cannot trade it in like you can an automobile.
In an effort to design the swimming pool that is best suited for your needs, it is suggested that you do the following prior to having our design consultant meet with you.
- Email us at email@example.com or call (940)591-9070 to have a New Pool Planning Packet emailed to you. It contains information that will answer many questions and make the process go smoother.
- Get a copy of your plot plan (also called survey plan) - This will show all easements and setbacks, which will prevent any surprises later on.
- Discuss the project with your family - It is important that the pool meets your particular needs. Such things as the following should be discussed.
- A. Pool placement
- B. Game pool or diving pool
- C. Pool only or pool with spa
- D. Traditional look or tropical look
- E. Decorative water features
- F. Patio area for table and lounge chairs
Ask The Pool Guy.....
200 YEARS of pool care experience at Gohlke Pools means we have seen it all. If you have questions about pool care, pool construction, renovation or repair, click here to ASK THE POOL GUY!
Down home genuine feel. Always feel like your staff is being honest and courteous with us. I like the face that your service technicians are nice to my dogs and are able to do their service and I don’t have to lock the dogs up in the house for the day. It may not sound like much but this is a really big deal to us. - Christine W.
Answered questions and gave honest advice. Also, Saturday service since that is the only day I can be there. - Dennis W.
The fellow who came to the house and showed me how to work the filters, pumps, etc. and let me do it hands on so I knew what to do myself. Very informative, friendly, and “pool knowledge” are not silly questions. They understand not everyone knows about pools. Very knowledgeable staff. I felt every employee, either in the store or those that came out to the house knew exactly what they were talking about. - JoAnn O.
Timely response, honest answers, and friendly service. A.W. was a great guy to work with . - Patricia B .
Matt Watson is friendly, caring , and prompt. - Gary & Carol P.
Genuine concern about my pool’s problem. Taking initiative to solve the problem and having authority to do so. Seems like a family unit more than a company only our for a profit. - Mary F.