- New Pools
- Hot Tubs
Share your pool photos with us and win fantastic prizes!!
1st and 2nd place awards will be given in each category.
- 1st Place is a $100.00 gift certificate to Gohlke Pools
- 2nd Place is a Gohlke Pools BBQ gift basket (valued at $50.00)
PHOTO CONTEST CATEGORIES:
- Humorous swimming pool photos with animals and/or people. These photos should be fun and silly.
- Swimming pool photos without animals or people.
PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS
To Enter: The contest will run until July 31st, 2012
- All entries must be received by 5:00 pm CST on July 31st.
- Entries can be emailed to Christy@gohlkepools.com or mailed to 909 Dallas Drive in Denton.
- Each picture must be clearly labeled with the entrant's name, address, phone number, and category.
PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
- No digitally enhanced or computer generated pictures are eligible.
- Pools must be complete and full of water.
- Blurry photos are not eligible.
Ask The Pool Guy.....
200 YEARS of pool care experience at Gohlke Pools means we have seen it all. If you have questions about pool care, pool construction, renovation or repair, click here to ASK THE POOL GUY!
Down home genuine feel. Always feel like your staff is being honest and courteous with us. I like the face that your service technicians are nice to my dogs and are able to do their service and I don’t have to lock the dogs up in the house for the day. It may not sound like much but this is a really big deal to us. - Christine W.
Answered questions and gave honest advice. Also, Saturday service since that is the only day I can be there. - Dennis W.
The fellow who came to the house and showed me how to work the filters, pumps, etc. and let me do it hands on so I knew what to do myself. Very informative, friendly, and “pool knowledge” are not silly questions. They understand not everyone knows about pools. Very knowledgeable staff. I felt every employee, either in the store or those that came out to the house knew exactly what they were talking about. - JoAnn O.
Timely response, honest answers, and friendly service. A.W. was a great guy to work with . - Patricia B .
Matt Watson is friendly, caring , and prompt. - Gary & Carol P.
Genuine concern about my pool’s problem. Taking initiative to solve the problem and having authority to do so. Seems like a family unit more than a company only our for a profit. - Mary F.