- New Pools
- Hot Tubs
Weather Related Tips
It’s Time To Get Your Swimming Pool Ready!
Following are some tips to be sure that you get started off on the right foot:
- Begin the season by having your pool water computer analyzed by a pool professional.
- Clean your filter with a good filter cleaner/degreaser. This is very important to ensure peak pool operation. The filter should be thoroughly cleaned now as you are opening your pool, and then during regular 6-month intervals or more if needed.
- If you have a leak, missing tiles, or other problems, have them addressed before it causes more problems.
- Commit to a regular weekly pool maintenance program.
- Perform a safety inspection on your pool.
Above all, remember that pools should be a source of fun and relaxation, and they can be if get an early start and then follow the basics of pool care.
For more detailed information visit us at www.gohlkepoolservice.com
Ask The Pool Guy.....
200 YEARS of pool care experience at Gohlke Pools means we have seen it all. If you have questions about pool care, pool construction, renovation or repair, click here to ASK THE POOL GUY!
Down home genuine feel. Always feel like your staff is being honest and courteous with us. I like the face that your service technicians are nice to my dogs and are able to do their service and I don’t have to lock the dogs up in the house for the day. It may not sound like much but this is a really big deal to us. - Christine W.
Answered questions and gave honest advice. Also, Saturday service since that is the only day I can be there. - Dennis W.
The fellow who came to the house and showed me how to work the filters, pumps, etc. and let me do it hands on so I knew what to do myself. Very informative, friendly, and “pool knowledge” are not silly questions. They understand not everyone knows about pools. Very knowledgeable staff. I felt every employee, either in the store or those that came out to the house knew exactly what they were talking about. - JoAnn O.
Timely response, honest answers, and friendly service. A.W. was a great guy to work with . - Patricia B .
Matt Watson is friendly, caring , and prompt. - Gary & Carol P.
Genuine concern about my pool’s problem. Taking initiative to solve the problem and having authority to do so. Seems like a family unit more than a company only our for a profit. - Mary F.